For our team we are looking for DevOps Engineer who will be responsible to assist in developing our cloud strategy, cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring multi-tenant SaaS applications running on AWS. The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
- Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Own management of applications and services, ensuring security and operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met and improved;
- Ensure monitoring coverage for applications and proactively monitor and manage the health of applications/systems; responsible and accountable for driving the root cause and ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion;
- Install, upgrade, configure, repair and monitor high-availability 24/7 application service, third-party appliances, and applications;
- Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues;
- Hardware/software/VM configuration and management.
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree;
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology, ideally having worked in DevOps role with enterprise applications in a Linux Data Center environment;
- Experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS 6.x – 7.x, preferred), Zabbix/Nagios (or other monitoring tools), ssh, rsync, top, iostat, iptables, NFS, ext3, ext4, XFS and other file systems;
- Experience with HTTP protocol, SSL, Apache Web Services;
- Experience with TCP/IP protocols;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL grammar;
- Experience with firewall, intrusion detection prevention, and network security;
- Experience with BASH/Shell;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Demonstrated initiative and team work competencies.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, catchy perks and other social benefits;
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem-solving skills;
- Team buildings and sport opportunities.
If you feel the challenge and if it sounds right for you, send us your application!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.