The iOS software engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastrucutre. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products.
- Develop software solutions for iOS devices using design patterns and best practices
- Perform requirement analysis, design and develop accurate schedules
- Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Investigate and address possible issues
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- Must have good understanding of software engineering principles, software development life cycle and software quality.
- Strong programming skills
- Experience with Swift and/or Objective-C
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful web services and JSON
- Experience in building complex UI using Auto Layout
- Hands on experience with iOS SDK including frameworks such as UIKit
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns
- Familiarity with the Swift Standard Library
- Up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements
- Experience in Android development is a plus
- Strong communication skills, team work
- Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places
- Team buildings and sport opportunities
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills
- Work-life balanced flexible schedule
If you feel the challenge and if it sounds right for you, apply for the position!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.