Are you inspired in being part of the team in a fast growing company? Do you like to be constantly challenged by developing new products, which are reshaping the market? Can you work in a team and have fun at your workplace?
If so, please take your time to read our offer.
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutionsdelivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at his or her workplace and to enjoy what he or she does. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
The Lead Generation Specialist is part of Sirma Solutions’ innovation team, responsible for the development of top-notch products for the retail industry.
- Qualify new leads proactively, using web research or any source from your preference;
- Research and qualify new business opportunities in accordance with approved guidelines;
- Generate prospects and field outbound calls and emails to prospective customers;
- Assign leads to the appropriate sales channel using sales assignment tools;
- Transfer prospective clients to appropriate sales reps for follow up;
- Update and monitor client and prospective client information in internal systems;
- Conduct periodic reporting to Lead Management team stakeholders;
- Assists the sales and marketing team with the generated prospects.
- Very strong telephonic and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow defined processes;
- Customer centric orientation, internal and external customers;
- Degree in business or marketing major will be considered as an advantage;
- 1+ years of corporate tele-sales experience, software product sales is a plus;
- Experience and good understanding of the retail industry will be highly appreciated;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, and ability to present ideas and information in a professional context.
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting and dynamic work on projects with cutting-edge technologies.
- Work for a company that is skyrocketing its business;
- Opportunity to be part of product development, research and innovation team;
- nternational business context;
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Competitive salary, catchy perks and other social benefits.
If you feel the challenge and if it sounds right for you, apply for the position!
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially.
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. We thank all candidates for applying.