EngView Systems, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, specializes in the development of specialized software for the packaging and quality measurement industries. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in Houston, USA; Montreal, Canada and Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is recognized from the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture. We are convinced that motivated, responsible and smiling people are key for the success of the company.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for ensuring our main product and related services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Develop test plans for testing of EngView Package & Display Designer Suite of applications;
- Write technical documentation;
- Execute testings according to test plans and procedures and enter defect reports in tracking system for any issues found;
- Provide assessment and report on the overall quality of software;
- Participate in requirement analysis and specification review meetings;
- Assist development with reproduction and isolation of issues.
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree;
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance Engineering;
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle and software quality assurance processes;
- Experience with Selenium, SoapUI, Apache JMeter will be considered as advantage;
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Stash and Confluence);
- Experience with relation DB;
- Strong experience creating and executing functional, performance, regression, integration and automated tests;
- Proficient in writing end-to-end user acceptance test cases and scenarios;
- Any experience with testing of mobile applications will be considered as advantage;
- Very good command of written and spoken English language.
- The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally;
- Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
- Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on global projects;
- Good development opportunities;
- Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture;
- MultiSport card, which offers access to 300+ sports facilities throughout the country;
- Team buildings and corporate events.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position, send us your recent CV.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.