Sirma Solutions have been in business in Europe since 1992, provided software engineering services to clients in public sector since 1992. We work with clients from Bulgaria and EU.
Our focus is on business-critical, custom software. We focus on delivering business outcomes, rather than “software”. Sirma Solutions delivers consistent results and our clients trust us to provide long term leadership and experience to tackle their toughest engineering challenges.
For one of our team we are currently seeking an Agile Scrum Master to help lead Agile oriented development efforts serving the engineering team and working closely with Product, Quality Assurance, other cross functional team members. While guiding the team on how to leverage Agile/Scrum best practices and values to meet stakeholder expectations, the role should be able to handle cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, defect tracking, Change control to help deliver value. The role must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Strongly serving the Engineering Team in their quest to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations via facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and partner with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Ability to understand the technical implementation approach including customer facing application, middleware integration and backend systems architecture
- BS/BA or greater and/or equivalent work experience
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Working within an agile software engineering environment
- Experience in conducting daily SCRUM (one to two teams)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, interesting projects and other social benefits
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Team buildings and sport opportunities
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem-solving skills
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
If you feel the challenge and if it sounds right for you, send us your application!
We will contact only the candidates selected for further consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed. We thank all candidates for applying.