One Evertrust Plaza,Офис 1103 Джърси сити, NJ 07302, САЩ; Тел.: (646) 357-3067; Факс: (646) 494-9771
Sirma Group Holding is the biggest Bulgarian group of IT companies. Since 1992, Sirma has been transforming innovative ideas and know-how into successful knowledge enterprises. Nowadays, Sirma Group has grown to over 20 subsidiaries and joint ventures, specialized in different areas of IT.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company.
This is a great opportunity to become part of our HR team which is dedicated to provide HR business partnership to diverse and innovative software companies consolidated in Sirma Group Holding.
Main focus of this position is set on full recruitment cycle for technical positions like sofтware engineers, software QA engineers, solution architects, etc.
• Active sourcing via different channels in order to identify talents and top-performers within the industry and attract them to the company;
• Assist hiring managers during the whole recruitment cycle: identifying job requirements, developing sourcing strategies, posting adverts, conducting pre-screens and interviews, reference and background checks, negotiation and job proposals, providing feedback;
• Analyze market trends in order to propose and implement successful strategies to strengthen our employer brand;
• Be actively involved in internal communication with employees within the companies;
• Keep abreast of the latest company policies and procedures;
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the management in compliance with the qualification and job requirements.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Psychology, Human resources or IT;
• Minimum 2 years of experience on recruitment positions in the software development sector will be considered as an advantage;
• Experience in fast-paced IT outsourcing company and/or recruitment agency is considered as an advantage;
• Considerable exposure to sourcing activities via different social media channels such as (LinkedIn; Facebook; etc.);
• Excellent communication and team-working skills;
• Ability to set priorities and organize personal workload;
• Knowledge of different interviewing techniques;
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
• Opportunity to become a part of a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Fun and friendly working environment, in which team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Formal review process at least once a year;
• Free coffee and drinks in the office, according to company’s policy;
• Company-covered external certifications and training;
• Flexible Working Hours;
• Chill out zone with X-box;
• Additional health-care support;
• MultiSport card, which offers access to 300+ sports facilities throughout the country;
• Team buildings and corporate events;
• Corporate discounts.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position, send us your recent CV.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.