One Evertrust Plaza,Офис 1103 Джърси сити, NJ 07302, САЩ; Тел.: (646) 357-3067; Факс: (646) 494-9771
Sirma Solutions is a global company that provides a wide range of IT services and solutions. The company has several subsidiaries, specialized in different industrial verticals. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions is part of Sirma Group Holding, one of the leading Bulgarian ICT groups, publicly traded and listed on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange since November 2015.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a permanent full-time position for our office in Sofia.
The software engineer is a part of the software development team of Public and Corporate Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastructure for large public and corporate clients. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilities may include SW architecture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
• Develop software for respective cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices
• Perform requirement analysis, design and develop accurate schedules
• Make strategic technical decisions related to the project;
• Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
• Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
• Must have good understanding of software engineering principles, software development life cycle and software quality.
• Experience in developing cross-browser web applications
• 5+ years of experience with C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, MS SQL Server
• 3+ years of experience with MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MS SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Opportunity to become a part of a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Fun and friendly working environment, in which team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Formal review process at least once a year;
• Free coffee and drinks in the office, according to company’s policy;
• Company-covered external certifications and training;
• Team buildings and corporate events;
• Flexible Working Hours;
• Chill out zone with X-box;
• MultiSport card, which offers access to 300+ sports facilities throughout the country;
• Additional Healthcare support;
• Corporate discounts.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.